ThermoSystem™ Prefab Basic
ThermoSystem™ Prefab Basic is a leakproof cabinet with an underfloor heating manifold or the Integral unit and couplings, fully assembled and ready for installation.
We builds the cabinet per the customer's wishes and delivers the cabinet ready to connect to the feed pipe.
The manifold cabinet is available in three widths (540, 740 and 940 mm) and are made of galvanised sheet metal. The bottom trough in plastic can be easily detached and serve as a pipe fixture during the installation. ThermoSystem™ Prefab Basic can also be supplied with just a back plate and pipe fixtures, along with a frame with a door. An easy and efficient solution for attractive installation.
Thermotech underfloor heating manifolds and Integral in stainless steel are available from 2 to 12 and 2 to 10 loops, respectively. The stainless steel manifold features low weight and clean design, enabling simpler and more attractive installation.
Underfloor heating drawings and calculations are appended in a plastic pocket attached to the inside of the front.
When ordering ThermoSystem™ Prefab Basic, the following options are available:
- Total underfloor heating loops
- The coupling to the feed pipe can be either on the right or left.
- The underfloor heating manifold can even be prepared for routing from above, beneath or for through configurations.
- Dimensions of loop outputs: clamp ring couplings 12, 16, 17 or 20 mm, press fittings 16, 17 or 20 mm, push coupling 8 mm
- Dimensions of feed pipe couplings: clamp ring couplings 25 or 32 mm, press fittings 26 or 32 mm
- Complete cabinet or underfloor heating manifold mounted on back plate with pipe fixture and front with door